SSC JE Chemistry Syllabus. Chemistry for SSC JE is an important subject. Many students from time to time have searched for chemistry syllabus regarding SSC JE examination. So in this article, we are trying to clarify students doubt about SSC JE Chemistry Syllabus. Every year in SSC JE examination around 5-6 questions come from chemistry portion that makes this section very important for scoring high.
SSC JE Chemistry Syllabus
Syllabus for SSC JE Chemistry is of 10-12 NCERT level Chemistry. It includes chapters like.
- Atomic Structure – Atom, Molecules, Atomic Mass, Molecular Mass, Constituents Of Atom- Electron, Proton, Neutron, Atomic Number, Mass Number, Isotopes, Isobars. Various models of an atom- Rutherford Model Thomson’s Model. Wavelength and Quantum theory of radiation.
- Periodic Table- Various periodic laws, Periodic properties, Modern periodic table.
- Chemical Bonding – Type of bonds- Ionic Bond, Covalent bond, Hydrogen Bond. Bond energy,
- Type of Reactions- Oxidation & Reduction reaction.
- Solutions- Solute, Solvent, True Solution, Colloidal Solution.
- Acids, Bases & Salts- Acids and its use- HCL, HNO3, Type of Bases and its use. Difference – Acid & Base. Important Salts.
- Carbon & Its Compounds
- State Of Matter- Solid, Liquide and Gases.
- Metal & Non-Metals, Alloys, Ores
- Fuels – LPG, CNG etc.
- Important Facts About Chemistry- Everyday Chemistry.
- Latest Updates In Chemistry (Chemistry- GK)
Note: Above details are indicative only.
SSC JE History Syllabus |SSC JE Physics Syllabus | SSC JE Biology Syllabus | SSC JE Economics Syllabus | SSC JE Polity Syllabus | SSC JE Static-GK Syllabus | SSC JE Geography Syllabus | SSC JE Environmental Syllabus.
Practice some “10 Minute Quizzes” specially designed for SSC JE examination on our QUIZ page.Attempt some sectional topic based quiz. These quizzes are specially designed for latest pattern government exams. Revise a topic/section and get you brain some exercise with our “10 Minute Quiz”. All hand-picked questions from each and every topic. The best part, we are putting a lot of effort to design a single quiz., it’s “FREE” and if you score well you will get an “Engineers’ Quiz – Badge”. Share your badge with friends and family, Show them that you have some outstanding academic knowledge.