Gate is going to be conducted across the country on 2 -3 February and 9-10 February. It will be conducted by IIT Madras this year. You must be thinking what’s new in GATE? As per official website a new paper Statistics (ST) is added.
PERT CPM Difference with short QUIZ on PERT & CPM- GATE Civil- HERE
GATE Important Dates:
- Registration: Starts 1 Sept to 1 Oct 2018.
- Exam Dates: 2 -3 February and 9-10 February 2019.
- Answer Key will be released on GATE website on or before 14 March.
- GATE Result will be released on 16 March.
- Score Card will be available to download between 20 March to 30 March.
- CCMT Counselling registration will start from 3 April 2019.
Practice some GATE Civil (CE) Quiz on our Quiz Page- FREE GATE 2019 CE Practice Quiz
Are You A Civil Engineers?
Do you search the internet for free civil engineering mock/practice/online tests? Therefore we have included many Civil Engg (CE) Quiz, Mocks and Full-length Tests in Engineers’ Quiz. We have everything related to Civil Engineering students preparing for govt. jobs.
First of all, you should try our Online Notes (More online notes will come in due time, so keep visiting us). Then go for our 10 Minute Quiz finally register/signup (it’s free) for full-length mock tests related to Civil Engineering.